Hey guys! My name Is Arianna, and I live in Charlotte NC. I made this blog because I love to cook and I love to explore good cuisine. Here I will post reviews, pictures and recipes =) Enjoy!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Restaurant #7 Villa Antonio
Hey guys! So last night me and my parents went to Villa Antonio's. Its not on the nicest street, (south boulevard) but great food. So I started off with the Pomodori Mozzarella Salad. Tomato's, and mozzarella. It is always SO fresh and really good. My dad got Stracciatella Soup. Chicken, egg, angel hair pasta, cheese and spinach. He was basically licking the bowl! He loved it! My mom got a regular salad that she liked. On to the Entrees. I had the Chicken Rolatina. I loved it. Stuffed with Prosciutto, spinach, and mushrooms, seared in a basil pesto cream sauce. It is served with veggies and potatoes. My mom got the Spinach Fettuccine. She loved hers too. It has artichoke hearts, mushrooms, green AND black olives, sauteed in a sun dried tomato pesto. My dad got Chicken Saltimbocca. He really like his as well. For dessert I had a Chocolate Bomb. 2 words. Chocolaty goodness. Chocolate bombs are my favorite dessert. The ambiance is nice. You walk in and to your right is a dining room, and to your left is a dance floor with a piano playing, and a bar. The bartender is really nice too. Service was fast as always. Thanks for reading!! Ciao!
Labels:
Food,
restaurants,
reviews,
villa antonio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment