Hey guys! My name Is Arianna, and I live in Charlotte NC. I made this blog because I love to cook and I love to explore good cuisine. Here I will post reviews, pictures and recipes =) Enjoy!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Restaurant #6 Illios Noche
Hey guys! So tonight me, my parents and my friend went to Illios Noche. I love it. We started off with Hummus & Pita Chips. They were really good. Since there were so many people here tonight, im going to talk about just mine! I had the Chicken Caprese Panini. It was really good! Roasted red peppers, arugula, chicken breast, mozzarella cheese and balsamic vinegar. YUMMY! All my favorites! The service is usually really good, but I think they were short staffed today. It was slow. The server was nice though! Everyone loved there food. The ambience is amazing, but the tables are really close together. I love to sit outside, like we did today. Thanks for reading!! Ciao!
Labels:
Food,
restaurants,
reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment