Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Restaurant #2, City Tavern

Hey guys! So tonight Im back in Charlotte NC, So I went to City tavern In Stonecrest.  Anyway we started  off with artichoke and spinach dip, It was good, but not t die for. It was a little dry.... I give it a 3! I had the soup of the day which had crab, bacon and veggies. My comments? Don't get it. Thats just my humble opinion. The crab I didn't feel was cleaned and it was almost gritty some bites. At the highest? a 2 and 1/2. I have to say it did have flavor though. We had good bread, and it was foccacia. They messed up my moms entree, she ordered the greek salad with salmon, and she got a cob salad. But when she got the greek salad she LOVED it. I had a bacon blue cheese wedge which was really good. We both loved our salads, both 5's!!!!  The server was nice, but had a couple flaws. She never told us the specials and I had to ASK what the soup if the day was.  She also made the soup sound gross ( but she wasn't to wrong!! lol). The ambience was awesome, Nice bar, nice booths and good music choices. So thats it! See you next time, thanks!!! Ciao!  

No comments:

Post a Comment