Hey guys! My name Is Arianna, and I live in Charlotte NC. I made this blog because I love to cook and I love to explore good cuisine. Here I will post reviews, pictures and recipes =) Enjoy!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Restaurant #3, George Brasserie
Hey guys! So last night Me and my family went to George Brasserie. It is located by the southpark mall. This is one of my favorite restaurants. So you walk in and the ambience is spectacular. They have paintings and pictures of France. They have a lounge area and a great raw bar. The music is at a comfortable level. So I started off with the Fava Bean and corn risotto. I get it every time im there. It has great flavor and isn't dry at all. I love the pieces of sweet corn mixed in. I tried my dads beet salad, and loved the red beets, but didn't like the yellow. The yellow were to sweet for me. As my entree I had my very first Beef Bourginguon. (How ever you spell it.) and it was amazing. I couldn't believe how good it was. I recommend that to any beef eater! I ordered it on behalf of Julia Child, because yesterday, August 13th was her birthday :). The dark chocolate mousse is really good too. The server was outstanding also. She always makes conversation, and treats people really nice. If you ever go to George Brasserie, Make reservations and ASK FOR STEPHANIE! Its a little pricy, but worth it. Thanks guys! Ciao!
Labels:
Food,
restaurants,
reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mmm! I love chocolate mousse! Let's go there for some next time I'm in NC!!
ReplyDelete