Hey guys! My name Is Arianna, and I live in Charlotte NC. I made this blog because I love to cook and I love to explore good cuisine. Here I will post reviews, pictures and recipes =) Enjoy!
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Restaurant #1 Tidewater Grill.
Okay, so today me and my mom were in Charleston, WV. We decided to try out a place called Tidewater Grill, located next to the mall, I think in downtown. Any away, over all experience was 2 1/2 or 3. The ambience was a 5, very low key environment. The bread came to the table, totally over salted, in poppyseed covered rolls. I give that a 2. Next came the house salad. All it was was lettuce, 2 HUGE slices of tomato and side of dressing. It needed something...... I give it a 3. Okay! The entree came, I had fettuccine in a light cream sauce with chicken, roasted peppers, (still had membranes!!!! yuck!) mushrooms and herbs. It wasn't very flavorful. :'( My mom got Mahi Mahi with cucumber salsa, we called it a fish brick!! WAY over cooked, I could've cut it with a steak knife!!! Server was nice, 4. Service was slow though. Yummy cheesecake, YAY!!!! Thanks 4 reading!!! Ciao! PS WAY OVER PRICED.
Labels:
Food,
restaurants,
reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! This was an outstanding review. I see a strong career in cuisine exploration in your near future. You must have AWESOME parents who support you along your path in the world! Namaste and Om!Hugs!
ReplyDelete