Thursday, September 9, 2010

Restaurant #8 Poppyseed Bagel

Hey guys! So this is going to be a really short one. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, we haven't gone out to dinner lately. So lately I've been going to Poppyseed bagel. They have THE best bagels, croissants, sandwiches, anything you think of, they'll have it! My absolute #1 favorite thing there is the Chocolate Croissants. Its basically a croissant, stuffed with chocolate, drizzled with chocolate sauce on top. I have to get one everyday! The owners are SO nice and know us by name. The bagels are super too. I had the Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, and it is really good. All I can say about directions, is it is in the center with Harris Teeter, Great Clips, My Bella Spa, and behind Brookhaven, the neighborhood. You HAVE to go there :) They are all so friendly :) Thanks guys! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment