Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Restaurant #13 Ruth Chris Steak House.

Hey guys! Last night my parents and I went to Ruth Chris. It's a tradition we go there every year as my birthday dinner. I LOVE that place. So I started off with the Wedge Salad, which I share with my dad. Its just a wedge salad with bacon, blue cheese, and your choice of dressing. I love it! I always order extra bacon :). Next I get the Petite Filet. The steaks at Ruth's Chris come sizzling hot with butter, on a 500 degree plate.Be careful!!!! It's alway so good and perfect. If you don't like it, send it back for a brand new one. The customer service is amazing. My mom go the Veggie Platter, where you pick 3 veggies or potatoes. She liked it too. My dad got the normal filet. Since it was my birthday dinner they gave me a sample platter for dessert! They said they do it for birthdays. It has Key lime pie, Chocolate Sin cake and Cheesecake. (The cheesecake was my favorite!!!) The price is really expensive. The ambiance is great to! Really relaxing!! Thanks guys! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! you are a scorpio [ scorpio horoscope ], no wonder you love to be with your family. That's the best thing! By the way, food sounds to be really yummy!

    ReplyDelete