Hey guys! My name Is Arianna, and I live in Charlotte NC. I made this blog because I love to cook and I love to explore good cuisine. Here I will post reviews, pictures and recipes =) Enjoy!
Friday, November 26, 2010
Restaurant #14 Maggiano's
Hey guys! So a couple nights ago, me and my friend went to Maggiano's, it's a place located right outside of Southpark mall. It's a really good italian restaurant. We started off with the "Fried Mozzarella". Its so good. I order it every time!!! Me and my friend ate the whole thing. Next off we both got Chicken Parmesan. One word. Yummy! Each order comes with 2 chicken breasts, covered in tomato sauce topped with melted mozzarella. It is really really good. Thats pretty much it! Our parents sat at another table so I don't know what they got. The ambiance is great, and they have a nice bar. I recommend you go there because the staff is always really nice and the food is always great. Trust me, you'll have leftovers! Thanks Guys! Ciao!
Labels:
Food,
italian,
Maggiano,
restaurants,
reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment