Saturday, October 23, 2010

Restaurant #12 Jojo's

Hey guys! Last night me and a friend went to a great place we know called Jojo's China Bistro. Its located in the Stoncreast shopping center in Matthews, NC. We go there all the time. So my friend has to- and i mean HAS to start off with the Seafood Hot and Sour soup. I personally don't like it. But my friend loves it. I tried some for the blog, its really spicy, ( thats why it has a red chili next to it), sour and seafoody. Not my favorite. My favorite entree is Beef With Broccoli. I have to get that every time. I don't even have to look at the menu! It's beef and broccoli cooked together in an amazing brown sauce. I LOVE it and order it every time. My moms dish, she got Curry Veggies. She loves curry and she enjoyed it. The ambiance is great, and not to cheesy with the decorations. The servers are really nice all the time! I heard for your birthday, they give you a free chocolate moose, too. Well, thats it for now! Thanks guys! Ciao!

1 comment: