Hey guys! My name Is Arianna, and I live in Charlotte NC. I made this blog because I love to cook and I love to explore good cuisine. Here I will post reviews, pictures and recipes =) Enjoy!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Restaurant #10 Miro
Hey guys! So about a week ago me and my parents went to Miro. It is located In Stonecrest shopping center. So I started off with the Empanadas, a classic spanish dish. It was seasoned beef and a little tomato, wrapped in pastry dough and fried. Yummy!!! It was plated beautifully. My dad got Gazpacho which was good, and my mom got a salad. As my entree, I had the Pollo al Jerez. It was chicken breast with sherry wine sauce, mushrooms served with garlic mashed potatoes. It was good, I don't know if I would get it next time. My dad got Scallops with tomato sauce and my mom got cheesy eggplant. They both loved their entrees. The ambiance was spectacular. If you go Friday or Saturday you can sit outside and here music! And if you are still hungry you can go to Marble Slab Creamery, get ice cream and sit by the fountains. The server was nice and the service was fast. Thanks guys! Ciao!
Labels:
Food,
miro,
restaurants,
reviews,
spanish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment