Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Restaurant #11 Penguin

Hey guys! So on Sunday me and my parents went to the Penguin. I think its on north trion? Go to google maps and type in the Penguin, Charlotte NC. Anyway this place has been here for so long. Guy Fieri went there for his show Diners, Drive ins and Dives. This place isn't in the best area, but oh well. There is one thing you HAVE to- and I mean HAVE to have the Fried Pickles. I cant even explain how good they are! Salty, crunchy goodness. They are served with a dipping sauce, ranch dressing, but with garlic or something!! I had the Small Block Burger which was really good. My mom had the Felafel, and my dad had the Patty Melt. We love that place! But its always so crowded! Its worth it though. Its so inexpensive! Thanks guys! Ciao!

1 comment: